Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s health and well-being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the best care possible. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options:
- Payment Plans: The Care Credit and other flexible outside payment plans are available and can be applied for quickly online. These plans are specifically designed to help our patients receive the optimal care that they want. You may find competitive rates through your own sources but these are available and sometimes have 6 month no interest plans available.
- CareCredit We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Your healthcare credit card.CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.o Low minimum monthly paymentso No up-front costs, no pre-payment penaltiesLearn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
- Cash or Check: A pre-payment courtesy of 5% is given for payment at least one week prior to treatment. Our practice accepts personal and certified checks.
- Credit Cards: We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Company Flex Plan: Your company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details.
Our practice will be happy to assist you in determining whether your company benefits will cover part of your dentistry. Dental benefits, if available, are a great help but seldom cover the majority of your care. Our team is very good at helping you maximize your available dental benefits. If your company does provide a benefit, our team will be happy to assist in filing your claim.
Please feel free to contact our practice to discuss any of the options listed above.